Moving? Let us take the stress out of your cleaning so that you can concentrate on other important things....
Whether residential or commercial we take care of all your End of Tenancy cleaning and maintenance needs efficiently and professionally. We are well aware of the requirements for inventory checkouts and understand how important it is to have the property professionally cleaned and maintained back to decorative order to eliminate the potential for disputes at the end of the tenancy. This is why we have gone a step further to create our own extensive quality control checklist which proves to be very popular with our clients, letting agents, landlords and tenants. We pride ourselves in having a team of specialist cleaners who are fully equipped to meet your requirements. Our work can be personalized according to your inventory requirements or personal requirements.
Here’s a sample of what to expect from our cleaning regime:-
- Clean inside and out of cupboards and drawers.
- Clean sink and taps and remove lime scale and polish where required.
- Degrease, clean and polish wall tiles.
- Wash and polish all work and floor surfaces.
- Clean oven and extractor (additional charge for professional requirements)
- Clean fridge / freezer (customer required to defrost 24hrs before cleaners arrive)
- Clean washing machine inside and out. Clean rubber at the door. Clean soap drawers.
- Clean dishwasher inside and out (if required).
- Clean exterior of all appliances including kettle, toaster.
- Clean microwave inside and out.
- Bins to be cleaned inside and out.
- Shower screen de-scaled, cleaned and polished.
- Wall tiles degreased, cleaned and polished.
- Bath, basin, taps, shower and fittings to be cleaned, de-scaled, dried and polished.
- Toilet to be de-scaled, and brushed clean. Seat to be cleaned and disinfected.
- All soap and shampoo etc. to be removed.
- Mirrors to be cleaned and polished.
- Floors to be washed and polished. If carpet, floor to be hovered.
Hallway and Bedrooms
- Clean and polish stair case, skirting and all wooden surfaces
- Dust light fittings and shades, light switches, skirting, curtain rails, wall pictures, mirrors, fire surround and radiators.
- Clean tops, inside and outside all bedroom furniture
- Remove cobwebs.
- Carpet cleaning
- Window cleaning (Inside and out if required)
- All doors and top of doors to be cleaned. Door handles to be polished.
We can also provide a maintenance team for painting and decorating, mending broken furniture and a qualified electrician.